Work with the Manager of Communications and other PEI program managers to develop, maintain and update the PEI site and the sites of related programs.
- Manage back-end aspects of PEI-hosted sites, including coding, design, maintenance, updates and administration of websites using Drupal and cPanel.
- Implement and monitor security of the websites, while working closely with Princeton's Office of Information Technology.
- Design graphic content for communications and promotional materials, including event posters and programs, news and feature stories, brochures, donor and annual reports, and presentation materials.
- Conduct light server administration and patching.
- Develop web content and information that is compliant with University Accessibility standards.
- Format communications materials for distribution, including layout of the PEI monthly newsletter, and scaling event posters for use email blasts and ad copy for various publications.
- Work with the Manager of Communications to develop and implement a strategy for regularly updating and providing unique content for social media, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Photograph events for use on the PEI website and in promotional materials, as well as filming lectures upon request and posting the videos to YouTube, the PEI video site and other media sources.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (http://www.princeton.edu/hr/policies/statement/1.0/1.0.1/) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW (http://www.princeton.edu/hr/employment/eeocposter.pdf)
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/z927r92p39vwpzty
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|