We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Application Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Developer will:
- Develop back-end web API’s and RESTful web services with Slim PHP.
- Develop back-end interfaces between instrument software and LIS (Laboratory Information System) utilizing a combination of Slim PHP, XML and RESTful web services.
- Develop complex SQL queries against multiple DBMS’s to include a combination of: msSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2 and NoSQL.
- Utilize Caching techniques in Memcached and Redis.
- Utilize Github Enterprise to manage source code, collaborate with peers and deploy applications.
- Code software applications that adhere to designs which support internal business and external customers.
- Manage a queue in a bug tracking system to quickly respond to tickets and resolve production code issues as needed.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Backend Applications Development with a combination of: PHP, Perl, Slim, CodeIgnitor, Linux Scripting, CRON.
- DBMS development that include a combination of: MS SQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle and NoSQL
- RESTful services/protocols that may include a combination of: XML, JSON, SOAP, FTP, SFTP, HTML, SSL/TLS, SSH, cURL, IP
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa's for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting;project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software;Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing;and Enterprise Applications Development and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients'technology with talented people.