Web and Digital Communications Specialist
|2 weeks ago 2018-4-92018-5-9|
Amherst College invites applications for the Web and Digital Communications Specialist position. Amherst College has profoundly transformed its student body in terms of socioeconomic status, ethnicity, and nationality, among other areas. Today, nearly one-quarter of Amherst's students are Pell Grant recipients;45 percent of our studentsidentify as domestic students of color. Our expectation is that the successful candidate will excel at working in a community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
The Web &Digital Communications Specialist directly supports the College's digital communications efforts, focusing on the overall appearance, production, and maintenance of the College's digital presence. While the Web &Digital Communications Specialist's primary responsibility is to the College's website, there are additional responsibilities related to social media graphics, HTML email templates, and digital signs.
* Bachelor's degree;in lieu of degree, 5 years of digital communications experience, two years of experience using a CMS to manage content in a complex, multifaceted website
* Two years of experience using a CMS to manage content in a complex, multifaceted website
* Proven ability to organizecomplex information and apply design principles to make content easy to read and navigate
* Experience working on a digital/visual team, and/or collaborating with designers, photographers, videographers, and project managers
* Web production skills with proficiency in HTML, professional graphic software applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and an understanding of digital media capabilities and limitations (color space, bandwidth, etc.)
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/x7z8cg2wq6rn8yt9
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|