Visiting Instructor - Dental Assisting
| 1 week ago 2018-8-102018-9-9|
Faculty are engaged, accountable, innovative, change ready professionals dedicated to their students and exhibit exceptional student care. They are proficient in all learning modalities applicable to the program in which they teach. Our faculty are also role models for our TEACH values (teamwork, energy, accountability, community, heart) and foster a culture of care consistent with our mission, vision, and purpose.
- Effectively delivers course material in accordance with college curriculum.
- Fulfils administrative requirements for each course including attendance, Student Learning Outcome (SLO) assessment data, posting grades in a timely manner.
- Effectively manages classroom, student engagement and interaction to maximize student learning.
- Uses a variety of instructional techniques to promote student engagement and learning.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meets minimum credentialing requirements for the program in which the faculty member teaches.
- Holds minimum degree required for the program from an accredited institution and minimum faculty program requirements for qualifications by program.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 years experience working as Dental Assisting required.
- Manages Ambiguity
- Values Diversity
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Understanding Others
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|