Therapy Partner Solutions
| 2 weeks ago 2021-7-72021-8-6|
POSITION GOAL: Design, develop and implement the standard for telehealth across the Therapy Partner Solutions family of physical therapy clinics. As the visionary and owner of the TPS telehealth strategy, you will work with other TPS leaders to identify the appropriate telehealth platform for Therapy Partner Solutions and collaborate with clinical and non-clinical staff to coordinate all aspects of TPS Telehealth programs and assure alignment of clinical mission and focus of Telehealth solutions with organizational goals.
- Provide leadership direction and guidance in clinical aspects of the Telehealth Program
- Assures effective communications with executive management and partner clinics.
- Provide technical support for providers and patients.
- Participate in Hardware and Software design and development. Provide assistance to update existing products and develop new products.
- Monitor changes in government or payer regulations impacting telehealth.
- Writes promotional materials, best practices guidelines and standards.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings with clinical owners/directors.
- Provides clinical expertise and consultation for telehealth training and to assist in the development of clinically appropriate curriculums for TPS Staff.
- Review content and materials for training and presentation when appropriate.
- Travels occasionally to remote locations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of healthcare environment including telehealth.
- Knowledge of diagnosis, treatment, referral, and documentation associated with PT, OT, and ST
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and procedures.
- Knowledge of computer and telecommunications hardware and software systems.
- Skill in researching, analyzing, and evaluating new training materials and delivery methods.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Skill in evaluating, recommending, and implementing packaged software support tools.
- Skill in presenting information to executive level management, healthcare professionals, and small and large audiences.
- Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software applications.
Experience: 5 years clinical experience and experience providing therapy via telehealth
Education: Graduate with a BS, MS or DPT from an accredited APTA program. Licensure in a compact physical therapy state.
****Job is not limited to a specific city or state due to the nature of the position.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.