Team Member (Barista) - Greenbrae
|2 weeks ago 2018-8-32018-9-2|
Peet's is currently seeking passionate Baristas. Our Baristas possess an unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. They focus on engaging with our customers, delivering the Peet's brand and keeping up the daily coffeebar functions.
What Does it take to be a Successful Barista?
In addition to modeling Peet's culture and values and following policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Delivers Engaging Customer Service
* Welcomes customers to store, engaging with them throughout their store experience.
* Determines customer needs by asking questions and sharing product knowledge.
* Demonstrates that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
Delivers Operational Excellence
* Provides consistent quality in the preparation of drinks and brewing of coffee and tea.
* Participates actively in training to learn new and promotional products. Continually works to expand product knowledge of coffee and tea.
* Maintains a clean and well-stocked store.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first mentality.
* Exhibit a strong focus on quality with an interest in learning more about coffee.
* Be extremely reliable and punctual.
* Enjoy working in a team-environment and building great relationships with their coworkers.
* Be able to work quickly, embrace and learn new information, multi-task and incorporate feedback into personal performance.
* Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
Peet's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ytrj6ssbmt4ynvpz
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|