| 2 weeks ago 2019-6-32019-7-3|
The Seattle office is currently searching for an experienced paralegal with 3+ years of experience working in a plaintiff-oriented practice to support attorneys in the Subrogation Department.
- Case file management (create, organize, track and maintain files;monitor calendars and meeting deadlines;document actions;input information into file database and case management software).
- Analyze and summarize damages
- Document management including but not limited to review of documents, bates labeling, organization of documents and compiling information for discovery responses / pleadings / motions.
- Coordinate scene examinations, destructive testing and depositions
- Review medical, financial and business records and prepare chronologies
- Preparing FOIA requests
- Witness investigation
- Trial and deposition preparation
- E-filing in both state and federal court
- Travel to loss sites and out-of-state trials
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven civil litigation experience with knowledge / experience of state and federal courts, rules of civil procedure and e-filing.
- Detail oriented, able to work independently, and possess excellent organizational and written / oral communication skills.
- Possess the motivation and skill to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated working knowledge computer &technology skills.
- A four year Bachelor’s degree and / or Paralegal Certificate is required.
Interested? Send an updated resume to Ms. Cahillane with the subject line: Subrogation Paralegal Candidate at: email@example.com
**Please no staffing firms or independent recruiters.
EOE / M / F / D / V
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.