| 4 weeks ago 2018-11-202018-12-20|
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers, including processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders, counseling Customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs, maintaining confidential information, maintaining controlled medication and required documentation.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.