*Minimum 2 evenings or 1 evening plus Saturday required.
Privately owned group psychotherapy practice is seeking Social Worker (LMSW or LCSW) for individual and group therapy with adolescents and adults. Supervision included.
- Provide outstanding quality psychotherapy and clinical social work services to adolescents and adults.
- Maintain Client caseload of 10-15 (PT), or up to 25 for FT.
- Develop and maintain client treatment plans and case notes using EHR system.
- Collateral contact with other service providers as needed.
- Mild networking responsibilities.
- Collect and document client payments.
- Participate in Supervision sessions with supervisor.
- Complete continuing education as outlined by NYS requirements to maintain licensure.
- Other reasonable responsibilities as designated by supervisor as it relates to client cases and administrative work.
- Uphold client confidentiality according to Federal privacy laws.
- Highly motivated
- LMSW or LCSW in State of New York
- A fast learner with proficiency in computer skills
- Ability to multi-task in a clinical environment
- Exceptional documentation and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proper self-care, interest in Health &Wellness
- Desire to be part of a team that provides an exceptional quality of care
- Must have reliable transportation
- Knowledge or training in Nutrition or Health &Wellness
- Proven history of client retention
- Experience in or desire to learn Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Previous experience in individual clinical treatment in a private practice setting
- CPR/AED Certified
Qualified candidates email resume and letter of interest. Resumes without cover letter will NOT be considered.