For 50 years, our goal has been to offer the best coffees &teas in the world, without compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better –a better blend, a better cup of coffee, a better experience for our customers. Every day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's purpose better than they did the day before. Our values –Mastery, Passion, Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth –guide us on this journey.
What Does it take to be a Successful Shift Lead?
- Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and integrity.
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
- Executes quality store openings and closings, troubleshoots issues and demonstrates pride in the store.
- Acts as Service Leader at times, ensuring all financial transactions as well as service standards are met.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional growth across the team.
- Supports a culture that attracts, retains and develops the highest quality Baristas.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet's Vision, Mission and Values.
- Have one year previous experience working in a supervisory role with cash handling responsibility in the service or food industry or equivalent related experience and training.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
Peet's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our craft and who we are please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|