· Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and integrity.
· Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
· Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
· Executes quality store openings and closings, troubleshoots issues and demonstrates pride in the store.
· Acts as Service Leader at times, ensuring all financial transactions as well as service standards are met.
· Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional growth across the team.
· Supports a culture that attracts, retains and develops the highest quality Baristas.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet's Vision, Mission and Values.
· Have one year previous experience working in a supervisory role with cash handling responsibility in the service or food industry or equivalent related experience and training.
· Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
· Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
· Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
· Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
· Be an excellent communicator, relating well to customers and fellow Peetniks at all levels.
· Be extremely reliable and punctual.
· Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.n
Your application has been successfully submitted.