Shift Lead - Corte Madera
Corte Madera, CA
|2 weeks ago 2018-8-32018-9-2|
Peet's is currently seeking passionate Supervisors. The Shift Lead models the unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. They focus on daily operations of the coffeebar including and act as the Service Leader to ensure excellent customer service.
What Does it take to be a Successful Shift Lead?
* Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and integrity.
* Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
* Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
* Executes quality store openings and closings, troubleshoots issues and demonstrates pride in the store.
* Acts as Service Leader at times, ensuring all financial transactions as well as service standards are met.
* Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional growth across the team.
* Supports a culture that attracts, retains and develops the highest quality Baristas.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate will:
* Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet's Vision, Mission and Values.
* Have one year previous experience working in a supervisory role with cash handling responsibility in the service or food industry or equivalent related experience and training.
* Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
* Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
* Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
* Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
Peet's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|