Assumes 100% responsibility for quality guests'experience.
· Welcome and greet guests within two minutes of being seated.
· Informs guests of specials and menu changes.
· Offers specific beverage, appetizer, entrée, and dessert recommendations either upon request or you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
· Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
· Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system before taking item to the table.
· Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
· Clean and prepare the table for the arrival of menu items.
· Perform side work during each shift as required by service station assignment.
· Complete opening and closing checklists.
· Maintain clean and stocked service and dining areas.
· Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
· Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
· Provide proactive beverage refills
· Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, and process through the POS system.
· Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers before they ask.
· Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
· Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
· Notify manager-on-duty any time a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience
· Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/h2y8tvy37c3p834z
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.