Senior Accountant, CPA
Bell & Company, PA
| 2 weeks ago 2021-12-302022-1-29|
Bell &Company, PA has an immediate opening for a Senior Accountant. Based in North Little Rock, AR, we have offices in NLR and Conway, AR. Celebrating 40 years in business, Bell &Company is proud to serve the area community and be an employer of choice.
The Senior Accountant:
- Performs a variety of complex, professional accounting tasks in maintaining accounting records and preparing financial reports, operating statements, bookkeeping, and tax preparation and review;
- Manage client contacts;evaluate needs and identify opportunities for added service;
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the individual, partnership, corporate and other income tax areas by preparing returns using Ultratax software.
- Prepare quarterly 941 payroll reports;
- Act as the first reviewer for tax returns prepared by Staff Accountants;
- Work with 3rd parties to obtain necessary information to complete tax returns and other projects;
- Train new employees and be of assistance to team members;
- Maintain various logs in excel;
- Perform bookkeeping duries using Quickbooks desktop and online;
- Audit &Attest work using Engagement.
- The qualified candidate will have a current/active CPA license in the state of AR with 5 years of recent public accounting experience;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Be proficient in Quickbooks;
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills;can work independently or as part of a team.
This job description is not intended to be a complete description of all the required duties for the position.
Bell &Company is a Drug-free workplace.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package to include 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, and other insurance as well a 401K.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to Bobbi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.