RN, Health Service Manager
Spectrum Health Companies
| 3 weeks ago 2018-5-32018-6-2|
Position is full-time, salaried. Working primarily daytime hours, Monday-Friday, with flexibility to meet the changing needs of our residents and staff during evening and weekend hours. Position includes a shared on-call responsibility.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Health Services Manager is responsible for clinical and departmental functions of the assisted living community to include managing and determining appropriate human and financial resources to further the organizations goals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assessments, case management, planning, goal setting, implementation and evaluation, in the delivery of professional and paraprofessional services.
- Supervise and coordinate appropriate, accurate, and complete paperwork documentation on residents and staff under your supervision.
- Respond to questions and calls from families, doctors, employees, etc. regarding problems, concerns, or general information in a timely manner.
- Provide direct and indirect supervision and management;setting goals and evaluating employees'performance. Contributing to organizational and personal growth and development.
- Current RN licensure with 3-6 years'experience is required, preferably in a senior housing setting. BSN preferred.
- Candidates must present in a professional, ambitious, mature, well-groomed manner and have excellent (written and verbal) communication skills.
- Position requires computer use;knowledge of Internet and Microsoft products is required.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|