Pay is based on experience: $15-$25 HR
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Siders to join our team. If you are a Siding carpenter eager to become a skilled Carpenter by improving your skills and learning new ones, this is your chance to launch your career!
We offer weekly pay, benefits, vacation and a 401K. Our best carpenters work year-round and we have opportunity to travel and get overtime.
In this construction role you will work directly under the supervision of a qualified Journeyman Carpenter and construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools, while conforming to local building codes.
* Helping install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials
* Assisting with fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels
* Erecting scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
* Positioning and holding timbers, lumber, or paneling in place for fastening or cutting
* Selecting tools, equipment, and/or materials from storage and transport items to work site
* Cleaning work areas, machines, or equipment, to maintain a clean and safe job site
* Holding plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines
* Reliable vehicle
* Basic hand tools
* Eagerness and willingness to learn
* Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a specific safety orientation
* Drug free at all times
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/v8dntq6kvpwkb355