Who are we? We are a progressive, growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment. We focus on achieving high-quality standards and maintaining fiscally responsible objectives. Through training and career development, we develop outstanding people and promote growth within our organization.
We offer a competitive salary and exceptional benefits:
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and RX
Paid holidays, personal days and vacation days
Housing discount and much more!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have at least one to a maximum four years of full time working experience in a related, analytical role
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on quantitative or technical work (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics) or equivalent practical experience
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, data warehousing, data modeling, dashboarding and reporting, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights
- Experience automating analysis using analytics packages in languages like R or Python
- Experience with A/B testing design and read-outs
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining dashboards using a BI Visual Analytics tool like Tableau
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience
- Ability to rapidly run ad-hoc reports and organize output effectively
- Proficiency in gathering reporting and analytics requirements from stakeholders, finding a consensus, and keeping stakeholders updated on projects
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects
- Experience developing dashboards using d3.js
- Ability to travel (10%) as needed
Only candidates currently residing in the area will be considered at this time.
Successful completion of background check and drug test required for all associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.