Imagine waking up each morning knowing that you're about to do some good in the world...
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values -respect, integrity, commitment and trust. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day.
The Registered Nurse (RN) carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents, including oversight and direction for caregivers.
- Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
- Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
- Completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
- Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
- Assists others with lifting and attends and participates in training, in-services and staff meetings.
- Must have current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one
- Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations
- 1 yr working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred
At prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day;you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills, and advance your career!
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|