- Contact: Dallas Crawford
- Contact Title: Healthcare Talent Consultant
- Contact Number: (972) 546-3042
- Contact E-mail: Dallas@BlueHeartMedicalStaffing.com
RN Operating Room - Permanent Opportunity - Rapid Valley, South Dakota
- 2+ Years OR RN experience
- South Dakota or Compact RN License
- $24.00/hr to $36.00/hr
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, &PTO
- Potential for Relocation Assistance
- Utilizes the ANA Nursing Process (2010) to perform the following functions:
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the Healthcare consumer’s health and/or the situation.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or the issues.
- Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the Healthcare consumer of the situation.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes.
- Implements the identified plan. Ensures patient progression along plan.
- Coordination of Care –coordinates care delivery.
- Health Teaching and Health Promotion –employs strategies to promote health and a safe environment.
- Consultation –the advanced practice registered nurse and the nursing role specialist provide consultation to influence the identified plan, enhance the abilities of others and effect change.
- Follows the ANA Standards of Professional Performance (2010):
- Collaborates with patient, family and others in the conduct of nursing practice
- Integrates ethical provisions in all areas of practice
- Integrates research findings into practice
- Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing services
- Provides leadership in the professional practice setting and the profession
- Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy manner
- Supports purpose, vision, and values of the facility.
- Practices within the legal scope of a Registered Professional Nurse as outlined by the state in which employment occurs and delivers competent care consistent with standards / policies, laws, regulators/accreditation/certifying organizations.
- Abides by the Provisions of the Code of Ethics for Nurses (ANA 2010).
- All other duties as assigned.
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.