The tasks include: You know. . .come on if you are applying you know! =) ok. . . chairside assisting, sterilization, charting, inventory, digital X-Rays and amazing patient care.
If you are a motivated self-starter and have excellent work ethics we would like to hear from you. This is a F/T position Monday through Sat, with flexible days off. Our Office is in downtown Dublin, CA.
We have modern, fully equipped state of the art dental practices that you will give you a sense of pride to be part of the team! We provide solid administrative and technology support and backed by efficient management systems, our dental practices will excellent patient care and where our employee’s are appreciated and respected for their unique contribution.
Pay : Based on Experience : $22 - 32/ hr
· Must have a current RDA dental license for California
· Expanded functions is a plus
· Must have experience prefer at least 2 years
· Preferred Invisalign experience
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Must have excellent work ethics
· Current CPR
· Knowledge of front office duties and responsibilities
· Dentrix Experience Preferred
Benefits To Include
· State-of-the-art dental equipment and facilities
· Outstanding professional training and mentoring
· Excellent compensation and a bonus program
· A stimulating and rewarding professional work environment
· Highly competitive salaries
· Earned time off and sick time
· Medical and dental coverage available
Please forward your resume asap! We look forward to hearing from you
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.