Real Estate Paralegal
| 2 weeks ago 2019-6-32019-7-3|
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Compiling, preparing, and summarizing relevant materials for use by attorneys in all phases of real estate lending, acquisitions and leasing transactions from contract to closing.
- Preparation of closing documents, title and survey review, management of client files and other tasks related to the financing/purchase / transfer of multifamily and commercial real estate.
- Effectively manage various projects simultaneously, pursue matters to completion with minimal supervision or direction, and take initiative to improve processes.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and provide outstanding customer service to internal and external clients/contacts.
- Demonstrated excellent facility using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), database and presentation software.
- BA or BS degree is preferred.
- Associate's degree or Paralegal Certificate with at least six (6) years of comparable work experience required
- 3 years of professional work experience (law firm, preferred).
- Ability to multitask using analytical and problem-solving skills within a fastpaced environment with competing demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility regarding client and legal team requests.
- Achieve high level of productivity.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Interested? Send an updated resume to Ms. Cahillane with the subject line: Real Estate Paralegal Candidate –[insert your name] at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please no staffing firms or independent recruiters.
EOE / M / F / D / V
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.