Rocky Mountain TheraPros
|3 weeks ago 2019-8-202019-9-19|
My promise to the community is that my company will deliver only top tier care, so I need a PT who is on board with this! This is a growing cash based outpatient practice in Carbondale, CO. This means that each and every client that we see here is invested in her/his own care, and that we do not have an insurance agent dictating what is "best practice". Oh - and very little paperwork!! The ideal candidate would be very strong in orthopedics as well as pelvic floor. However, if you do not have pelvic floor experience and are still interested in the job, let's chat anyhow, maybe it is still a good fit. Dry Needling experience is a BIG plus. The most important quality for this practice is a passion for delivering high quality, personalized PT with a global approach. I hope to see resumes that highlight continuing education as evidence of a desire to continually grow in the profession. This practice currently services clients in need of orthopedics/sports rehab, pelvic floor rehab (mostly prenatal, postpartum and orthopedic). Location is surreal: access to a full gym at the base of one of Colorado's most mystical peaks. Current unique offerings include dry needling, orthopedic cupping, and BFR (with the real deal, Delfi unit). Check out rockymountaintherapros.com for more info.
This job is initially a "temporary contract"while I am on a 2 month medical leave. The hope is that I get a fantastic candidate who our clients rave about so that the position can transition to permanent full time employment. Hurry up and contact me as my medical leave starts very soon.
· Be a Bada$$ PT (with humility of course)
· Complete your very limited paperwork within 48 hours
· Provide clear, compassionate communication to your clients, colleagues, and community
· Community education and marketing as needed
· Stay hungry for continue learning and bring your best to each and every client...this means a motivation to take good, high quality con ed on a regular basis among other things
· Master's or Doctorate degree of an accredited physical therapy curriculum
· Certification in Physical Therapy and valid state license to practice (remember CO has some reciprocity with other states now, so this is easier than ever to manage if you do not have a current CO license).
· 3+ yrs experience
· Employment Type
Full-time (may be travel ->permanent) 36 hrs to start (this is flexible)
· Job Functions
o Health Care Provider
o Customer Service
o Business Development
Contact: Tanice Kitchener, (970) 340-2444, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|