*Fully function grooming salon.
*Bathing tub, shampoo's/conditioners
*Adjustable grooming tables
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience working at a grooming shop and/or veterinary hospital grooming. Handling on partial to fully sedated pets a plus.
* Able to lift 50lbs-115lbs dogs into bathing tub and grooming tables.
*Portfolio of previous work will be required.
*Minimum of 3 reference checks from previous employers.
*Punctual and reliable for all shifts assigned.
*Work as a team with co-workers while maintaining a stress-free environment.
*Basic computer knowledge and willingness to learn new systems.
*Must have own grooming tools, maintained and safe.
*Knowledge of all breed cuts.
*Have gentle handling skills that promote a low-stress grooming experience for the pets.
*Excellent customer relation skills.
*Able to perform daily/weekly cleaning procedures of grooming department and provided equipment.
*Excellent time management skills.
*Confidence and patience working on challenging pets.
Pay and Benefits:
* 50% commission based
* Medical &Vision coverage after the first 30 days.
* Personal pet benefits through Redmond Kirkland Animal Hospital.
* Rotating every other week (Monday - Friday 8:30am-4: 30pm &Tuesday-Saturday 8:30am-4: 00pm) Must be able to work at least 2 Saturdays per month.
If interested, please Apply Today!
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.