What the work requires:
1. Provide online chat, email and phone support.
2. Must be available to work at least 25 hours per week.
3. You will have an assigned shift of at least 5 hours per day on the day that you are working.
4. Support coverage hours will be 8 AM Eastern Time - 8 PM Easter Time (5 PM Pacific Time). You can work either 8 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts.
5. Support days will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday--you will need to work at least 3 days per week in this role, depending on your shift.
6. You will need to have a phone and a computer.
We will train you on how to use our platform and then you will be responsible for answering customers questions, creating issue tickets and escalating issue tickets to the Level 2 support team (located in Europe).
You will like this opportunity if:
1) You are detailed and organized.
2) You enjoy being on the phone with opticians, eyewear consultants and optometrists.
3) You are comfortable using Microsoft Office tools (like Outlook, Excel, Word and Teams).
4) You like learning about the eye care industry, new messaging, new technologies.
5) You like to make someone's day better.
I. Please submit a resume and salary expectations--you will need to pass a phone screen.
II. There will be web based training that you will need to complete and pass a validation screening.
III. You will need to abide by HIPAA confidentiality.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.