Pearle Vision Franchisee
| 3 weeks ago 2018-6-272018-7-27|
The role of an optician is to greet customers, make appointments, verify insurance benefits, adjust and fit eyewear, recommend appropriate frames and lenses for patients needs, and deliver an exceptional patient experience.
MAJOR DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome and greet patients to the office.
- Answer phones, make appointments, pre-test patients, verify insurance eligibility and other front desk tasks.
- Ensure a quality patient experience through professional interactions with patients.
- Provide appropriate guidance to patients regarding insurance benefits.
- Inform patients of best lens and lens options to fit the needs of the patient.
- Guide patients into proper frame selection.
- Dispense and adjust eyeglasses.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to meet/exceed patient expectations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail and follow-up.
- Experience with computers.
- Critical thinking skills.
High school diploma or equivalent. Seeking part time and full time positions.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|