| 5 days ago 2019-9-102019-10-10|
ViewPointe Vision, is a leading provider of optometry services and vision care products in the West Omaha area since 2005. Our new and larger facility allows us to provide an exceptional level of care with the latest technology. In addition to routine comprehensive vision examinations, our experienced doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and specialty contact lens fittings. We are seeking a friendly, dedicated individual to join our team. Experience preferred, but willing to train the right person.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist patients in finding the perfect frame style &lens (as well as accurately taking and recording measurements).
- Process lens and frame orders (as well as submitting to insurance).
- Dispense eyewear and insure accurancy of the prescription and fit.
- Perform frame adjustments and minor repairs.
- Manage returns and warranties with vendors and labs.
- Work as a team to insure all patients receive excellent customer service
- Friendly with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Team player
- medical insurance
- paid holidays
- paid vacation/sick time
- yearly bonus
- retirement plan
- free vision care
- employee discounts on glasses, contacts, sunglasses, etc
- continuing education benefits
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.