· Competent in using computers/Electronic Medical Record Systems
· Ability to spend most of the day on your feet
· Availability to work all open hours (see office hours listed below)
· ABO License Preferred
Advanced Vision Center was founded in 2008 by Dr. Abigail Fowler O.D. with an ambitious goal: to have a unique and different practice while providing the highest quality vision care in a comfortable atmosphere. Dr. Abby strives to have the best prices and offer the best quality in eyeglasses as well as in service from start to finish of the customers experience.
Some benefits we offer:
· Retirement savings plan with a company match
· Optical certification reimbursement
· Medical insurance offered
· 1 week of paid vacation after 1 year of employment;2 weeks of paid vacation after 5 years of employment
· Closed on major Holidays with paid time off (does not take away from your vacation hours)
· Vision care and glasses benefits (up to a certain benefit amount noted in employee handbook).
Monday 8-5 (Closed for lunch 12-1)
Tuesday 9-7 (Closed for lunch 1-2)
Wednesday 8-5 (Open through lunch, rotate 15 minute lunch breaks)
Thursday 8-5 (Open through lunch, rotate 15 minute lunch breaks)
Friday 8-12 (Only open the first Friday of each month)
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.