On/Off Premise Beer Sales Representative - Rhode Island
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we're a bit out there.
Here's just a small sample of what you'll be doing:
- Provide training to accounts on Diageo Beer Company brand/product(s) to include ingredients and pairings, brewing process, history, quality and current trends
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations Utilize on-line database and systems to track all territory progress
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ
- Manage budget and maintain records for monthly reconciliation
- Pursue new opportunities for distribution and impact local market to upsell, secure multiple SKU distribution, cooler visibility and displays
- Work closely with local Distributor Manager and distributor partner(s) to collaborate on goals and objectives and ensure proper product inventory
Here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be 21 years or older
- 3-5 years demonstrated sales experience, preferably of beers, wines and spirits
- Previous retail, on-premise, or off-premise work experience is a plus
- Experience as a Bartender, Waitress, Bar Management, etc. a strong plus
- Must live in assigned territory
- Must have valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Base salary with incentive opportunities
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, current employment status or protected veteran status.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|