Network Support Specialist (Tier 1, VoIP Support)
|4 weeks ago 2019-9-242019-10-24|
Our large technology client is looking for multiple Tier 1 Network/VOIP support technicians to provide enterprise level support to other businesses. This is a full-time role that will require you to work an 8-hour shift sometime between 7AM and 7PM, Monday through Friday.
Candidates must be ok working in a Call-center type environment providing B2B support.
· Handle inbound calls varying from phone setup to in-depth network analysis;
· Provide customer-focused support using clear and descriptive methods
· Answer customer questions via phone on all supported applications and hardware
· Determine source of problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.)
· Document resolutions for future reference both internally and externally
· Research and resolve customer focused technical issues in a timely manner
· Track case tickets within a Customer Relations Management System to Document resolutions for future reference both internally and externally
· Follows all required protocol for the account
· Quickly completes all required follow up after the contact
· Maintains a high level of professionalism throughout the contact
· Discussing trouble-ticket activity and incidents in face-to-face meetings with team management
· High School or GED required
· 2 - 4 years of Tech Support experience in VoIP / Networking / Conferencing
· Must have an intermediate networking knowledge (data/voice) with good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
· Knowledge of Layer 2 to Layer 5 of OSI Reference Model specifically VLAN, DNS, DHCP, TCP, UDP and TCP 3 Way Handshake.
· Must have hands on knowledge on VOIP (SIP, H323) and / or Telepresence, Audio and Video Conferencing Technologies
· Must have Computer/Technical skills - Tools for Customer Interaction / Case Management / Ticket Management, Microsoft Office products.
· IT Certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, CCNA or other CISCO certifications are desired
· Willingness/ability to work overtime to support customers, as needed
· Telephone communication and written skills and excellent time management skills
· Must pass a Background check
IF interested, please send your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|