El Paso, TX
| 1 week ago 2019-1-52019-2-4|
Full-Time or Part-Time Nail Technician
- Are you in love with nail care?
- Are you in love with skin care?
- Are you tired of nail salons that don’t take health and skincare into consideration?
- If “YES”is your answer and Nail &Skin Care is your passion, we’re waiting to welcome you to the CURE team.
- At CURE, our only goal is to change the nail industry for the better. We have spent countless hours testing products, testing polishes, and conversing with customers to ensure we provide THE best and healthiest nail services on the market today. We have curated a unique, build-your-own menu that puts an emphasis not only on healthy nails, but also the surrounding skin. This reflects highly on customers, but most importantly on our Nail Technicians. We are dedicated to ensuring that our Nail Tech’s health is our #1 priority by sourcing the healthiest nail polishes, gels, and dips. We have not forgotten that without YOU, there would be no Cure.
- If you are committed to healthy, quality Nail &Skin Care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
- Full-Time Nail Technicians
- Part-Time Nail Technicians
- Hourly + Tips
- Commission or Bonus
- Consult with customers to review their Nail &Skin Care needs.
- Evaluate customers Nails Nails to determine type of Manicure/Pedicure needed.
- Educate customers on the quality of life benefits of Healthier Nail Care.
- Maintain knowledge about different products, polishes, gels, and dips for customer’s benefit.
- Build positive tech-customer relationship.
- Maintain punctual service completion time.
- Sales of membership packages.
- High School Diploma
- Certified Texas Cosmetology Manicurist Specialty License
- Fully eligible for Manicurist Services in applicable state (Texas)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $18.00 /hour
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.