MDS Coordinator (Registered Nurse)
Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab
|3 weeks ago 2018-10-222018-11-21|
Are you ready for your next step in your nursing career? Join Prestige Care, a NW based senior living company, to gain knowledge and experience in post-acute skilled nursing.
Prestige Post-Acute and Rehab is a newly renovated building with opportunities for you to grow your skillset and career!
Imagine waking up each morning knowing that you're about to do some good in the world... Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values -respect, integrity, commitment and trust- that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day.
Job Summary: The MDS Coordinator / Resident Care Manager (MDS/RCM) provides and plans the daily nursing activities and care as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with accepted standards of nurse practice and regulations.
* Promotes a positive physical and psycho social environment for the residents.
* Plans and directs ongoing care in collaboration with shift supervisor, recognizing individual needs of residents and staff.
* Assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges ensuring related documentation and record keeping meets the policies and procedures.
* Develops nursing care plans for each resident that meets the needs of the resident and the physician recommendations and reports changes in condition of residents that requires nursing intervention notifying the physician, director of nursing services, and family.
* Must have current, unencumbered RN license
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations
* One year in supervisory/management position, experience with budgets, staff development, training and scheduling
At prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day;you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills, and advance your career!
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, Relocation, Baylor Shift, Weekend Double, Nurse Leader, Nurse Manager, Nurse Supervisor, Lead Nurse, Staff Nurse, Floor Nurse, Charge Nurse, ADN, BSN
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|