Citrus Heights, CA
|3 weeks ago 2018-6-42018-7-4|
Responsible for assisting the sushi chef in the preparation and production of sushi items for our guests in accordance with Benihana food preparations and service guidelines. Works in front of guests while preparing foods at the sushi bar and ensuring a fun and inviting experience. Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the sushi bar and equipment.
In accordance with Benihana's service and cooking procedures:
· Cleans and maintains sushi bar and equipment in safe and sanitary conditions.
· Prepares sushi items and sides to include cooking of rice, preparation of vegetables, and cleaning of fish. Approximately 50% of time this function is performed in front of guests.
· Performs shift opening and closing duties as assigned to include cleaning the neta cases, cutting boards, fryers, grills, equipment and floors.
· Is knowledgeable about and complies with the Company's standards on food portioning, cooking methods, quality standards, kitchen recipes, policies and procedures.
· Maintains kitchen, cooking areas, sushi counters, kitchen equipment and food storage areas clean, sanitary and organized. Reports any kitchen/sushi equipment or maintenance issues to the manager on duty (MOD) and head sushi chef.
· Properly handles ready to eat food that is served raw.
· Handles, stores, labels, and rotates foods properly and in accordance with public health safety, state and local laws. Follows Everclean Best Practices for food handling and storage.
· Uses knives, hand tools, utensils, and equipment to portion, cut, slice, julienne, whip, beat, maintain holding temperature, chill, freeze or otherwise produce food.
· Presents a clean and neat appearance and uses a courteous manner with all guests.
· Immediately notifies MOD when guests are not satisfied with their experience or if an accident occurs.
· Performs other duties as assigned by a supervisor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/ptsdzr9q5vp9bq3q
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|