The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset;building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
Integrity >Customer Service >Safety >Sales Growth >Teamwork >Return on Investment >Performance >Personnel Development
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being &future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Per Diem
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, &Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft &Management Training
EXTENSIVE TRAVEL WITH PER DIEM!!!
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs skilled duties related to the installation and maintenance of all voltages of electrical power line systems and equipment in addition to electrical substation construction and maintenance.
- Responsible for the construction/maintenance of distribution and transmission of electrical power.
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
WHAT YOU OFFER
EXPERIENCE: Must have Journeyman Lineman Certification or equivalent experience ;Class A CDL preferred not a requirement.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.