- Must have experience with maintenance, service and installation of various types of HVAC equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, carry ladders, tools, and work in small crawl spaces and attics.
- Troubleshoot issue on site
- Ability to test, repair or replace defective equipment, electrical circuits, components, or wiring.
- Ability to use electrical test equipment, pressure gauges, hand tools, power tools, voltage and current meters, thermocouples and flow sensors.
- Ability to test equipment after repair.
- Ability to work independently, or part of a team, to identify and resolve problems in the field.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
Must speak English
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.