HVAC Service Technician
Comm Air, Inc.
|4 weeks ago 2018-9-202018-10-20|
Comm Air, Inc., is dedicated to proudly serving the Houston and surrounding areas since 1988. We are an equal opportunity employer currently seeking a full-time HVAC Service Technician to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Troubleshoot and repair Commercial HVAC equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum 2 years of commercial HVAC experience including rooftops, split systems and controls
· Boiler, VAV and/or heater experience is a plus
· Valid driver’s license, good driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug screening test is required
· Positive attitude and professional demeanor
· Excellent customer service, strong work ethic and attention to detail
· EPA certification
· Promotion and advancement training available
Benefits include competitive pay based on experience, vacation days, holiday pay, medical insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan, company truck, and company uniforms.
Please submit resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|