HVAC Chiller Technician
Comm Air Inc
|3 weeks ago 2018-10-262018-11-25|
Comm Air, Inc., is dedicated to proudly serving the Houston and surrounding areas since 1988. We are an equal opportunity employer currently seeking a full-time HVAC Chiller Service Technician to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Troubleshoot, service and repair water &air cooled chillers, cooling towers, pumps, ahu’s and other mechanical equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum 5 years of commercial HVAC experience
· Minimum 5 years of Chiller service experience
· Valid driver’s license, good driving record and ability to pass a background check and drug screening test is required
· Positive attitude and professional demeanor
· Excellent customer service, strong work ethic and attention to detail
· EPA certification
· On the job, hands on training provided
Benefits include competitive pay based on experience, vacation days, holiday pay, medical insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan, company truck, and company uniforms.
Please submit your resume via email to Margaret at email@example.com or by fax to 281-498-4427.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|