General Ultrasound Tech
| 2 weeks ago 2019-2-52019-3-7|
Candidate must be willing and able to work flexible hours and be mobile. We are a mobile ultrasound company.
The ideal candidate will have experience at producing quality ultrasound exams and can organize, document and prepare technical reports for the following tests:
- Abdominal --Small Parts
- Vascular -- Venous and Arterial Dopplers (will train if necessary)
Responsibilities will include:
- Operate stationary and mobile ultrasound machines, transfer images, videos and reports to PACS using DICOM standards (We’ll train if needed)
- Document pertinent history for each procedure and preparing industry standard technician reports
- Communicate with interpreting radiologists and cardiologists regarding studies. Work in close coordination under the guidance of Supervising Cardiologist/Radiologist. Must comply with Cardiologist/Radiologist's protocols.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and provide utmost professionalism in dealing with patients and their family members
- Ability to work under stressful situations
- Must be able to type, create, print and scan documents
- Adapt to adjust to flexible hours at minimal no holidays
- Comply with established safety standards
- Generate written tech reports, documentation and incident reports
- Comply with safety rules with the understanding there may be exposed to hazardous materials and life-threatening diseases
- Must be able to create and upload technical reports to PACS (we’ll train if needed)
- Either ARDMS, CCI, RVT or RDCS (or all) certifications preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience performing OB, vascular and abdominal exams
Additional Skills a Plus:
- Exceptional people skills
- Positive attitude
Compensation commensurate with experience. Part-Time Positions Available only at this time.
- MINIMUM 1 year practical experience.
Job Type: Part-time, Flex. At this time, we are also looking for a candidate to grow into a management position with our company. This candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of practical experience and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Job Types: Part-time
- English required, Spanish a plus
Required license or certification:
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.