Experienced Line Cook
Lake Austin Spa Resort
| 2 weeks ago 2018-7-302018-8-29|
Line Cook, Austin, TX - Job Details | Indeed.com
Great Culinary Careers!
We are currently hiring for a cooks for both morning and dinner shifts from 6a;m -3pm and 2pm -10pm. Restaurant last seating is at 9pm. Learn under acclaimed Chef Stephan Beaucamp all the ins &outs of culinary life in a fun working environment serving high-end clients. We want happy, hungry and highly motivated individuals looking for long-term employment and an opportunity to grow with a great company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Exhibits strong knowledge of cooking with ability to demonstrate basic technique
- Effective communicator
- Passionate about food and food ethos
- Sense of urgency while maintaining a clean and organized work space
- Eye for detail, takes pride in their work and the team
- We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerWe look forward to meeting you!
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma or GED, some culinary training required.
- One year of previous experience in a quality restaurant.
- Interested in healthy, delicious, fresh cuisine. We have our own gardens which provides a lot of our produce and herbs.
- Must be available to work weekends/holidays.
- A current Food Handlers Certificate is required prior to hiring.
- Must be able to pass a criminal and employment history background check.
- Plus a love and passion for the culinary arts.
- Lake Austin Spa Resort offers a competitive wage and the opportunity to hone technique, work with quality ingredients, and be a part of a talented team of individuals. This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in with a great company. We promote from within whenever possible and provide the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
Job Type: Full-time
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|