Experienced HVAC Service Technician
Ace Air Conditioning, Inc.
|1 week ago 2020-6-292020-7-29|
Do this position being in very high demand, a qualified applicant will be offered an employee signing bonus of $500 after 6 months of employment. Please send your resume or contact details to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay and signing bonus are dependent upon experience level.
Under the direction of the Service Manager, this Refrigeration and Service Tech position is responsible for the following;
· performing equipment sets
· condenser sets and preventative maintenance unassisted, without supervision;
· proper completion of all paperwork
· working with Service Manager in diagnosing and repairing HVAC equipment failures and customer home comfort issues
· selecting the appropriate diagnostic and repair charges from the flat rate book per company policy
· maintaining required levels of truck stock items
· advising Service Manager or Service Dispatcher if the assigned project begins to fall behind average repair times
· working with Service Manager, Operations Manager and Service Dispatcher on ideas for reducing costs within the Service department.
Qualified applicants must possess:
· Two or more years of related HVAC, Refrigeration and service experience or equivalent combination of experience and advanced training.
· EPA Certification
· Current Driver's license that is in good standing
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to listen, take direction and follow through with assigned tasks
· Ability to work effectively with all staffing levels
· Must be detail-oriented, flexible, organized, and able to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
· Personal Day
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance Company Paid
Salary based on qualifications and experience.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|