The HIGHEST PERFORMING national CONTRACTOR OF EXCELLENCE, providing unequaled project delivery, company-wide best in class financial performance, with INSPIRED EMPLOYEES being our most valuable asset;building trust resulting in continuing CLIENT LOYALTY.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC is committed to the safety, well-being &future of its employees!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, &Vision Insurance
- Company Match Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match 401K
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Best in Class Craft &Management Training
- Opportunities for Growth
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Performs installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the residential, commercial, and industrial electrical industry.
- Performs all electrical tasks with limited supervision. Has the ability to read and accurately interpret electrical construction drawings, terminate cables, install, and trouble shoot control wiring from schematics.
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
- Has Journeyman license in states and locales where required.
- EDUCATION: High school graduate, holder of G.E.D., or equivalent studies/experience.
- EXPERIENCE: Must have completed BAT approved Apprenticeship Program or have a minimum of six years on-the-job electrical experience.
GAYLOR ELECTRIC, INC. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.