- A valid driver's license
- Current proof of insurance
- State of Washington 01 or 02 Journeyman License
You will likely thrive in this role if…
- You are an all-star residential or commercial journeyman electrician looking for a new and different opportunity.
- You are able to tackle almost anything with current and copper.
- You are interested in a new approach to home improvement, leveraging technology to improve how we execute on the job site and professional development/challenge.
- You are able to delight customers with transparency, convenience, quality and reliability throughout their construction project
- You always treat the customer with utmost respect.
- You are interested in growth opportunities for you, both personally and professionally.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Employer subsidized benefits (Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more!)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Growth potential
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company phone
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.