Flynn Group of Companies
| 2 weeks ago 2019-10-72019-11-6|
The Draftsperson position will be based out of our Dallas/Fort Worth, TX location, reporting to Roofing Operations Manager.
This is an entry-level position;New graduates welcome to apply
Responsibilities of the Draftsperson include:
- Design and draft detailed drawings for architectural approval, shop fabrication &field installations
- Create custom designs as required for architectural proposals
- Provide complete fabrication drawings and bills of materials for each job
- Utilize all forms of architectural metals that Flynn offers to its customers
Skills/Qualifications of the Draftsperson include:
- 1-2 years drafting work experience in a similar industry or graduate of an architectural technology college program
- Educational background in the Architectural field is an asset
- Strong PC skills in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Roofing &Architectural Metals industry is an asset
- Strong mathematical skills an asset
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.