ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accept assigned jobs from supervisor
- Perform work at or above efficiency standards
- Diagnose cause and malfunction and performs repairs
- Save and tag parts for warranty or as requested
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further repairs are needed or recommended
- Communicate with the supervisor immediately if additional work is needed, if outlined work is not needed or if repairs cannot be completed in a reasonable or promised time
- Document in detail, work performed on repairs
- Road test when required
- Participate in training as required
- Keep abreast of manufacturer bulletins
- Report tool, machinery or equipment defects to supervisor
- Keep shop areas clean and safe
- Maintain and accountable for all dealership-owned tools, materials, and equipment
- Understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations
- Perform all duties and activities in a safe manner
- Report any safety issues immediately to a supervisor.
- Other duties to meet business requirements.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in heavy duty and medium truck repair along with exceptional mechanical, analytical, and reasoning skills.
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Trade school certification in automotive or truck maintenance and repair
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License (Class B) or ability to acquire within 120 days of employment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is regularly required to use arms, hands, and fingers to feel, grasp, push, pull or squeez
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, or Canada.