Why Join CharDonnay Dialysis, Inc.?
We are a family owned and operated company founded on the idea that everyone is entitled to excellent medical treatment provided by talented clinicians who work for a company that truly cares.
We provide high-quality on-site dialysis services within the correctional community and, more recently, the acute hospital setting. With 25 years of experience, operations in 50+ facilities in 20+ states, and over 250 employees, we fully comprehend the needs of the correctional environment and are honing our expertise in the hospital setting as we continue to expand our service offerings.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for leading a talented team of dialysis technicians and RN's in providing safe, efficient, high quality care to patients in the correctional setting.
What’s In It For You?
Our company has tight-knit family environment and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, flexible culture for our employees. We offer competitive wages, generous PTO, health, vision, dental, life, STD/LTD, pet insurance, a 401(k) match, and tuition reimbursement.
- Degree from an accredited nursing school
- Current RN license in Illinois
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English
- Current CPR certification
- Experience managing a team preferred
- One year clinical dialysis experience preferred
- In conjunction with Regional Director, ensures that dialysis unit operates in compliance with all ESRD, HCFA, Federal, AAMI, OSHA and company policies and procedures.
- Develops and monitors quality control measures to assure continuous quality of patient care.
- Utilizes resources to improve skills, knowledge and practice in order to assure continuous quality of patient care.
- Oversees the delivery of safe and effective patient care of all treatment modalities including patient education.
- Schedules and participates in patient care reviews.
- Supervises medical records to assure complete documentation.
- Participates in facility’s Quality Assurance Meetings.
- Monitors and assures that the patients receive adequate medical attention while in the dialysis unit.
- Knows and follows policies and procedures of DOC and CharDonnay;monitors staff compliance of same.
- Maintains open communication with DOC and CharDonnay management and staff.
- Maintains a professional demeanor at all times;keeps an “open door”policy.
- Performs direct patient care when required.
- Performs thorough patient assessments;maintains open communication with nephrologists.
- Responsibilities also include but are not limited to: Maintaining a safe physical plant;Personnel recruitment/hiring/evaluating/discipline;Maintenance and compliance of medical and personnel records;Correct and timely compilation of time cards and employee-related documents;Acting as a liaison for patients;Assisting Regional Director in implementing and enforcing cost saving measures;reporting any incidents to Regional Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.