| 3 days ago 2021-9-132021-10-13|
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
We're adding a Hygienist to the Tend team to deliver a top-notch guest experience through coaching, cleaning and screening. We have Studios in the following areas:
- Capitol Hill
- Navy Yard
- 14th &U
- Metro Center (Coming Soon)
- Ballston Exchange (Coming Soon)
- Full benefits package including health insurance, 401k, PTO &more!
- 4 weekday shifts &every other Saturday
- Balance the areas of health, well-being &aesthetics for our guests.
- Provide exceptional clinical care in the areas of cleaning, whitening, oral health screenings, or other guest services.
- Coach our guests to increase knowledge, focus and positive-interest in oral health.
- Establish a trusting, long-standing relationship with guests.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience at a dental practice.
- Associate's Degree through an accredited dental hygiene program.
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
- CPR/BLS Certification is required
- Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required). Licensed and in good standing.
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to guests. Build long-standing guest relationships through trust and education.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values high energy and creative problem solving.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.