New York, NY
| 3 days ago 2021-9-132021-10-13|
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
We're adding a Dental Assistant to the Tend team, to increase the efficiency of the dentist in the delivery of quality oral health care. We have studios in the following areas:
- Wall Street
- Grand Central
- Upper West Side
- Hudson Square
- Cobble Hill
- Upper East Side (Coming Soon)
- Rock Center (Coming soon)
- Park Slope (Coming Soon)
- Prepares operatory for the guests and is an integral part of the guest experience flow.
- Prepares guests for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and preparing Studio Guests.
- Provides information to guests and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to the treatment area;positioning instruments for dentists’access;suctioning;passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the guest’s mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies;pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains guest appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations;cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Helps dentists manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Documents dental care services by charting in guest records.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects guests and other team members by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements;following manufacturer's instructions;troubleshooting malfunctions;calling for repairs;maintaining equipment inventories;evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level;anticipating needed supplies;placing and expediting orders for supplies;verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;reviewing professional publications;establishing personal networks;and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Licensed Dental Assistant
- CPR/BLS Certification is required
- Excellent communication skills, both written &verbal
- Engaging personality with high EQ and ability to easily learn new ideas &concepts and apply them to the role of the Dental Assistant in the practice
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|
To use Joba.co, you must be located in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia.