CARPENTERS: GROW WITH US! NOW HIRING LEADS, JOURNEYMEN AND APPRENTICES
|3 weeks ago 2018-6-252018-7-25|
WILLCO is seeking experienced lead carpenters and journey-level carpenters to support our growing design-build remodeling services. Apprentices are also welcome to apply. We are a local, established residential design-build firm that prides itself on creative, superior craftsmanship and producing positive experiences for our customers and employees. These are full time, year-round opportunities.
We pay the highest wages in the industry and our great benefits package includes:
· Paid time off
· Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage paid 100% by WILLCO
· Profit Sharing
· Steady, year round employment
· Excellent growth potential with our expanding company
· Other employee incentives
Duties for these positions include ground up residential remodeling and period sensitive historical renovations, framing;window, door and siding installation;structural and architectural repairs;as well as general construction of residential projects, including maintenance of an organized work environment that adheres to safety standards.
· Provide leadership to complete carpentry on a variety of remodel and construction projects, including kitchen, bath &dormer remodels and beyond.
· Supervise quality, subcontractors, jobsite safety and job site standards.
· Minimum 5 years’experience in residential remodeling –construction and carpentry
· Previous lead carpenter experience preferred
· Must have valid driver’s license and dependable work vehicle with ladder rack
· Must have tools of your trade, including power tools, befitting a lead carpenter
· Assist operations department in the development of project scope, schedule, and budget
· Work with lead carpenter, project supervisors and operations supervisors to the job file and hours
· May supervise apprentices and laborers on projects
· Provide top quality service and ensure customer satisfaction
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|