JOIN A WINNING TEAM OF GREEN INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS AT….
Buckhead TurfCare, L.L.C. is an Atlanta-based landscape maintenance, design and installation company that is focused on providing superior customer service and satisfaction. Since 1996, we have been providing personalized service for the residential and commercial markets, exclusively in the northern Atlanta metro area.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Marketing, Presenting and Selling company products and services to new customers.
- Understand customers wants vs needs and design to exceed expectations.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments.
- Actively prospect new leads and clients through cold calling and cold emailing with the objective of sales of services.
- Create sales and marketing material to present to customers.
- Establish relationships with commercial leads, new clients, and existing clients to ensure all their satisfaction is met to company standards.
- Primary point of contact with customers, up to the start of construction.
- Gather and input information about the property needs, expectations, and other pertinent information needed into CRM system for future account management.
- Utilize company provided sales formulas to price services and generate estimates for leads.
- Prepare and execute contracts between commercial clients and company.
- Oversee account and handle questions, comments, and concerns from clients related directly to estimates, contracts, or rendered services.
- Maintain knowledge of account service status and proactively address client needs to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Minimum 3 years’previous Outside Sales &Marketing experience, required.
- Knowledge of the Hardscape/Landscape Industry a plus, but not required.
- General computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter personality;Ability to self-initiate and work independently.
- Goal orientated and result driven personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and maintain professional demeanor.
- Above average organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Must be able to present information either 1:1 or to a group.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment (computer, scanner, printer, tablet).
Annual Base Salary of $45,000-$50,000 + Commission Based Incentives + Company Perks
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Chamblee, GA 30341 (Preferred)
- Business development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place