|3 weeks ago 2018-5-312018-6-30|
Responsible for engaging, entertaining, interacting and providing a unique dining experience to guests. Primarily works in front of restaurant while cooking and preparing hot meals on hibachi tables directly in front of guests. Ensures correct food portions are being cooked and maintains the kitchen areas and hibachi tables clean and sanitized. Prepares and sets up food for cooking and side orders.
In accordance with Benihana’s service and cooking procedures:
· Greets and welcomes guests within 15 minutes of their Teppan order(s).
· Performs a cooking show for assigned tables ensuring his/her interaction with guests is appropriate and non-offensive
· Readily provides guests with information about Benihana foods as they are being cooked or upon guest inquiries
· Responds promptly and courteously to guest requests
· Asks guests for cooking preference, as applicable, and follows guest instructions
· Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking using a variety of kitchen equipment (including but not limited to broilers, ovens, grills, food processors, blenders and fryers)
· Performs shift opening and closing duties as assigned by the manager such as cleaning of refrigeration units, gaskets, chef carts and floors
· Maintains kitchen, Teppan cooking areas, kitchen equipment and food storage areas clean, sanitary and organized. Reports any kitchen equipment or maintenance issues to the chief chef or manager on duty (MOD)
· Is knowledgeable about and complies with the Company's standards on food portioning, cooking methods, quality standards, recipes, storyboards, service cycle, policies and procedures
· Prepares foods in accordance with the Company's portions standards and recipe specifications prior to cooking,
|Your application has been successfully submitted.|