Join our team! We are seeking a confident, competitive, proactive self-starter that has enthusiastic, driven and client-oriented with experience in the Landscape Industry.
Our expertise is beautifying landscapes, but our goal is to provide the best customer experience. Our business is more than green grass and colorful flowers. It is about making landscape maintenance an easy and enjoyable process. We are responsive and proactive in our service, striving to identify requests and issues before they arise. After a decade in landscape management, we understand our customer needs and what makes a good partnership. We believe longstanding business relationships are built upon value.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of multiple key clients, both properties and management companies. Primary focus is on maximizing client satisfaction, retention and revenue growth.
- Serves as the primary contact for clients and property managers. Must immediately lead and facilitate the resolution of customer problems or concerns. Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed and address property maintenance issues, questions and enhancement requests to ensure complete customer satisfaction and a sustained, long-term, loyal relationship.
- Expected to personally inspect each property at least once per month, prepare a report on the issues found and communicate this report to the appropriate manager for follow-up. Review findings and operational plans developed from site inspections with customers. Coordinate site inspections with production team to assure that consistent and timely site visits occur.
- Efficiently manage Field Supervisor using monthly scheduler to ensure bi-monthly site visits are completed. Meet weekly with Branch Manager and Field Supervisor to review.
- Focus on developing personal relationships with customers as well as the next level above and below main contact.
- Proactively search for enhancement opportunities, estimate and prepare bids and present ideas to existing customers. Sell and maintain acceptable gross margins for contract and work orders that meet branch budgets.
- Responsible for managing all extra (enhancement) work that they sell along with their Field Supervisor. Coordination of materials and manpower will be handled by the Operations Group, but directing the crews on what services will be performed are the direct responsibility of the Account Manager and his/her team.
- Develop strong relationships with production personnel to ensure that customer service and production teams are coordinated on serving customers.
- Complete all required paperwork in the sales process (sales reporting, estimates, contracts, work orders).
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Network with and facilitate the networking of large groups of company personnel with industry and trade contacts within the marketplace.
- Work effectively with computer software (Boss, Excel) computer hardware and computer servers.
- Responsible for utilization of BossLM software to meet or exceed goals.
- Proactively address issues that arise in your areas of responsibility to ensure quick resolution and minimize potential liability.
Qualifications / Requirements / Working Conditions / Hazards:
- Possession of a valid Texas driver's license is required.
- Horticulture experience &Turf knowledge
- Exposed to all weather conditions, excessive cold / heat and humidity and possible extended work days and weeks.
- Requires walking on uneven and unpaved ground with possible holes, tree roots and other obstacles (natural and manmade)
- Operation in areas with automobile traffic such as esplanades. Must remain alert for traffic conditions while performing duties.
- Subject to possible bites from insects, pests, or other small animals.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $43,000.00 /year